Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Keal Family Letter, February 2005

Hello Friends and Family. Because it is dinner time, and I have to
go, this is going to be a very short monthly letter... maybe I'll add
to it later. The two big pieces of new are: Thea turned two today!
...and I have a preliminary website up for all you folks to check out.
This is not the final real website that Elise and Steve are working
on, but it will have to do for now, and it serves my business purposes
in the interim. Go and check it out! www.solomonkeal.com. Let
me know what you think!
Have a wonderful February! - Solomon

Hello friends and family. If you would like, please sign up to
receive my monthly music newsletter on my website. It will be very
much like this monthly newsletter, but only about my music career. It
will contain updates on my recording projects, and information about
where and when I'll be performing, as well as where you can buy my
music. It will be the best way to find out exactly when my next CDs
will be coming out. Also, feel free to use the guestbook feature on
my website as well.
On the home front... Thea had a wonderful birthday party yesterday.
We gave her a little goldfish which she loves to watch and feed. She
also got, from other family members, a new teddy bear, a little
2-year-old plastic garden tools set, and a wonderfully decorated little
box with cards in it, made by my mom. The cards have pictures of her
favorite things, as well as numbers and letters. Tirah made an amazing
spice cake in a bunt pan with a wonderful drizzle icing. Thea calls
all kinds of cake, "Apple cake," (sounds like "Appah Kek") so she had
apple cake for her birthday.
Cirdan is now sitting up on his own and he just started eating
crackers. Unfortunately he is not sleeping well at night, which means
we are not sleeping well at night, but that's parenthood for you.
Have a beautiful day! - Solomon

No comments: